Massage is offered by appointment only by Bridget O'Connor. She can be reached by calling our office at 802-658-0949.
The benefits of massage therapy are profound and wide reaching.• Decreased anxiety.
• Enhanced sleep quality.
• Greater energy.
• Improved concentration.
• Increased circulation.
• Reduced fatigue.
Profound EffectsAt Poulin Performance our motto is to “keep every body working well” and getting massage is important in helping us achieve our goal. In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
The more you do it the better you’ll feel!Getting a massage can do you a world of good. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain passing year. Budgeting time and money for massage at consistent intervals is truly investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a of your health and wellness plan. • Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.