Personalized, small group fitness and nutrition training-Adaptable to all fitness levels-Professiaonal instruction a group rates-Promotes realistic long term lifestyle changes, not fads-Trainers and fellow group members encourage commitment, accountability.
Metabolic FIT FAQ’s
1. What is Metabolic FIT?Metabolic FIT is a weight Loss program that meets three times weekly with a certified Personal Trainer. The program provides exercise and nutritional guidance and support while offering the full benefits of working out with up to 6 of your peers who are determined to achieve the same goal—weight loss!
2. How much is it?The program itself is $450 for 10 weeks. At the beginning of the program, we will take baseline measurements to establish a weight loss and body composition goal.
3. What is included for nutrition?Each person is given a personalized meal plan to follow as part of your transformation. This is not part of some fad diet, but rather a sensible high protein low simple carbohydrate diet with good fat!
4. What are the workouts like?The exercise portion of the program involves warm-up exercises on a treadmill, bike or elliptical trainer followed by a circuit of exercises meant to maintain a slightly elevated heart rate while working on increasing your core, upper and lower body strength. Muscle burns fat and therefore we will be looking to build stronger muscles.
5. Can I also exercise on my own on the off days? It is a good idea, but not necessary to incorporate some light aerobic work on your own. This will aid in your recovery and get you ready for your next session. We will provide you with a sample program to follow.
6. When are the sessions offered? Groups will be forming on an ongoing basis. Please call for further information as to when the next group will be forming.
THERE IS CURRENTLY ROLLING ADMISSION INTO THIS PROGRAM. GROUP WILL MEET ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS AT 7:00PM AND SATURDAY MORNINGS. CALL TODAY AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO LOSING WEIGHT AND FEELING GREAT!